$6,000 worth of merchandise stolen from home
Carin Keen of 302 Parks Road reported to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office that when she arrived home from work Nov. 4, her residence had been entered and a number of items stolen.
The items included an Xbox console with games; computer and computer tower; Glock semi-automatic pistol, serial number DHG877US, valued at $500; video camera; LG flatscreen TV; compound bow with arrows; one pellet rifle; various jewelry items; and other miscellaneous items.
Keen estimates the items taken valued at $6,170.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports and incidents:
– Jeffrey Lynn Harwell, 445 Miller Road, China Grove, reported the theft of a Diamondback bicycle valued at $500 from his residence.
– Enochville Elementary School, China Grove, reported the theft of a Toshiba TV valued at $473 from Building C at 925 N. Enochville Ave. between Oct. 30 and Nov. 3.
– Christina Marie Moore reported a break-in at her residence, 425 Archer Road, between 11 p.m. Nov. 3 and 1 a.m. Nov. 4. Stolen were $1,510 worth of items, including several bottles of legal prescription drugs and a Phillips TV.
– John Truett Farmer, 2344 Sides Road, Rockwell, reported someone cut a newly planted maple tree that was in his front yard.
– Hugh Spencer Young reported a break-in at his residence, 5105 Long Ferry Road, Nov. 4. Taken were various jewelry items and coins, total value $5,350.
– Autumn N. Miller reported a break-in Nov. 4 at her residence, 4525 Leonard Road, and theft of an Epsen fax printer, Sony camera and a computer and software. Total value, $1,650.
– Brandon James Key, 17, was arrested Nov. 4 at 3109 Back Creek Church Road, Mount Ulla, on charges of possession with intent to manufacture, sell and distribute drugs.