Someone rented items from a local company and then pawned them at a local pawn shop, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The property was rented from Aaron’s Rentals, 2141 Statesville Blvd., which reported it pawned on Aug. 7.
In other Police Department reports:
– Two suspects in a small pickup threw rocks at the KMD Construction Co. office at 1001 Old W. Innes St. Aug. 9, breaking windows and causing $1,500 in damage.
– A scooter reported stolen by Daniel Mouzon from his 301 Dunham Ave. home Aug. 9 was found later in the day at Burke and Reynolds streets.
– Eulanda Marie Carr-Imes reported a mo-ped stolen Aug. 9 from 415 Kincaid Road.
– Amarillo Deshaun Bryant, 25, 515 N. Long St., was charged Aug. 9 with felony possession with intent to manufacture a controlled substance. He was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Two television sets were stolen Aug. 9 from Economy Inn, 319 Bendix Drive.
– Joan Ellen Hatfield reported someone enter a house at 1418 Montgomery Ave. Aug. 9 and started a fire in the kitchen area.
– Darnell Dickey was charged Aug. 10 with misdemeanor larceny of a beer from Circle K, 1015 E. Innes St.
– Berthina Cline, 176 Celtic Circle, reported vandals threw a brick and broke a window at her home Aug. 10.
– Walter Derrick Pruitt, 29 Knox St., reported a four-wheeler was stolen from his home Aug. 10.
– Michael Tyrell Watkins, 26, was charged Aug. 7 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 1099 Bryce Ave.
– Irma Felix Felix, 43, 727 Laurel Pointe Circle, was charged Aug. 9 with simple assault based on a complaint by Clara Hernandez, 324 Laurel Pointe Circle. Trial date is Sept. 6.
– Larry Lamar Cruse, 18, 613 Forney St., was charged Aug. 9 with vandalism to real property. Trial date is Sept. 6.
– Travis Wilson, 16, 809 S. Fulton St., was charged Aug. 9 with felony possession of a controlled substance at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St. He was held under $2,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Shawn Paul Jimmerson, 27, 420 N. Boundary St., No. 20, East Spencer, was charged Aug. 9 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Rodney Burrell Branch, 243 Heiligtown Road, East Spencer. Trial date is Sept. 13.
– Robert Lewis Altemare, 37, was charged Aug. 9 with misdemeanor child abuse at 427 W. Innes St.
– Michael Dwayne Connor, 41, 623 Bringle Ferry Road, was charged Aug. 9 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Rachel Louise Connor, same address. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Sept. 20.
– Heather Michelle Whisenant, 28, 410 Jackson St., Kannapolis, was charged Aug. 9 with forgery of bank notes, credit card fraud and larceny by employee, all felonies. She was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.