Blotter: Man's wallet stolen as he uses computer at library
A man had his wallet stolen while he was using the computer at Rowan Public Library, 201 W. Fisher St., according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Tony Edward Davis reported the theft occurred about 3 p.m. July 26.
In other Police Department reports:
– Jack Mark Mitchell reported his 1996 Ford Taurus stolen July 25 from 212 S. Clay St. It was later recovered through a Lo-Jack response.
– Two pieces of copper downspout were stolen from the First Presbyterian Church, 308 W. Fisher St., between July 4 and 24.
– Vandals put graffiti on the Kimbrell’s Home Furnishings Inc. building at 2141 Statesville Blvd. between July 23 and 25.
– Ashle Nicole Kirk, 714 N. Main St., reported an attempted burglary at her home the night of July 23.
– Natasha Kirkley was charged July 25 with misdemeanor larceny at Family Dollar Store, 410 E. Innes St.
– David Keith Fraley reported cash and medicine stolen July 25 from his Super 8 hotel room at 925 Bendix Drive.
– Joshua Jermaine Morris reported his wallet and CD case stolen after someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 233 Claymont Drive July 25.
– Lexia Annalan Frasher reported a July 25 vandalism at the intersection of Brenner Avenue and Jake Alexander Boulevard.
– Kameron Edward Eagle, 17, 225 W. 13th St., and Timothy E. Mashore, 40, were charged July 25 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray. They are accused of assaulting each other at the West 13th Street home. Trial date is Sept. 16.
– Alicia Renee Plyler, 21, and Terry Dwayne Lark, 30 were both charged July 26 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at 275 Bendix Drive.
– Holly E. Harrington reported her vehicle was stolen the night of July 25 while she was at work at 127 S. Main St.
– Timothy Wayne Harris reported a burglar broke into his 1429 Filbert St. home July 26.
– Vandals damaged a pool-side table at Lakewood Apartments, 50 Lakewood Drive, the night of July 25.
– Items were stolen out of two employee lockers July 26 at Divita Dialysis, 111 Dorsett Drive.
– Cash, stamps and checks were stolen after a burglar broke into Creative Teaching Aids, 310 S. Main St., on July 26.
– Gary Bennett Hall Jr., 37, 358 Mount Hall Road, No. 27, Cleveland, was charged July 26 with felony common law robbery. He is accused of assaulting and robbing Tina Corley Patterson at 620 N. Shaver St. He was held under $15,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Deven Anthony Kimble, 27, was charged July 26 with misdemeanor shoplifting at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– A 31-year-old man reported he was assaulted July 26 at 205 Dan St.
– Chrystal Witherspoon and Pennie Witherspoon were charged July 26 with shoplifting at Payless Shoes in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Nadaley Brooke Franklin, 17, 828 Camp Road, was charged July 26 with injury to personal property based on a complaint by Stewart Lejuan Morgan, same address. She was held under $400 secured bond pending an Oct. 8 trial date.
– Timothy Wayne Harris, 1429 Filbert St., reported a July 26 larceny from his home.
– Henry Lee Burch III, 24, 916 Lincolnton Road, was charged July 27 with felony possession with intent to sell and deliver a counterfeit controlled substance following a traffic stop in the 1000 block of East Lafayette Street. He was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Jamar Eric Hyman, 22, 502 E. Fisher St., was charged July 27 with felony selling or delivering a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop in the 1000 block of East Lafayette Street. He was held under $7,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Jason Thomas, 113 E. Miller St., was charged July 27 with shoplifting tools valued at $144.92 from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Someone tried to use a counterfeit $20 bill to pay for food July 27 at Sonic Drive In, 935 W. Innes St.
– Frank Cabrera, 200 Castlewood Drive, reported a laptop computer and computer bag stolen from the trunk of his vehicle while it was parked at his home July 24.
– A July 27 larceny was reported at 1829 Statesville Blvd.
– A 46-year-old man reported he had been assaulted July 27 at 900 Lafayette St.
– Michael Sharoun Figueroa, 31, 1060 Airport Road, was charged July 25 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Crystal Lynette King, 1440 N. Church St., No. 11. He was held under $300 secured bond pending an Aug. 28 trial date.