Sheriff's Blotter: Man reports being assaulted and robbed
A 26-year-old male reported he was assaulted and robbed Aug. 31 at 4195 W. N.C. 152, China Grove.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Marcus Wayne Obugene reported a credit card stolen Aug. 31 from 127 Winged Elm Lane, Mooresville.
– Luis Silva Montor, 26, and Omar Martinez Garcia, 21, were charged Aug. 31 with concealing weapons from an officer at a vehicle stop on East Innes Street at I-85.
– Bethany P. Lomax, 20, was charged Aug. 31 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 209 Hard Rock Drive, Rockwell.
– Johnny Patta Lor, 18, was charged Aug. 31 with aiding and abetting underage drinking at 450 Windy Hill Drive.
– Mark Anthony Crawford, 36, was charged Aug. 29 with felony forgery of notes.
– Demarcus Lamar Jefferies, 18, was charged Aug. 29 with simple assault.
– Aaron Rimer, 24, was charged Aug. 29 with simple assault.
– Timothy Wayne Beckworth, 20, was charged Aug. 29 with felony breaking and entering a building at 1245 Oakbreeze Drive, Mooresville, Aug. 29.
– Marcus Anthony Robinson, 30, was charged Aug. 29 with being a habitual felon.
– Matthew Gibson Taylor, 17, was charged Aug. 30 with misdemeanor larceny.
– Shawn Griffin Dillard, 24, was charged Aug. 30 with felony trafficking in heroin at 902 S. Main St., Landis.
– Robert Michael Doby, 46, was charged Aug. 30 with assault with a deadly weapon/assault inflicting serious injury at 11 White Oak Circle.
– Patricia Ann Blackmon, 1320 Rankin Road, Mount Ulla, reported three vehicles were “keyed” and a $65 car cover stolen off one of them while they were parked at her home between Aug. 29 and Sept. 2.
– Hugh Robert Stocum of Salisbury reported the license plate stolen off his vehicle while it was at a service station at 3003 Cemetery Drive between Aug. 26 and Sept. 2.
– Eddie Leroy Trexler of Gold Hill reported someone forged his name on his federal stimulus check between June 13 and Aug. 22.
– Joshua Aaron Senk, 28, Joel Bruce Hudspeth, 44 and Joshua Curtis Coker, 30, were charged Sept. 2 with misdemeanor larceny at a traffic stop in the 12000 block of Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell. They are accused of stealing $1,000 worth of copper wire from Tim Agner’s property in Gold Hill.
– Jane White of Salisbury reported vandals on all-terrain vehicles caused $2,000 damage to run-off drainage pits at 100 Knox Farm Road, Woodleaf, between Aug. 30 and Sept. 2.
– Lester Snyder reported vandals damaged several mailboxes on Fish Pond Road Sept. 2.
– Evelyn Corine Davis, 255 Eastway Lane, reported vandals stole a hubcap off a vehicle at her home between Aug. 30 and Sept. 2.
– Jimmy Neil Lefler reported a catalytic converter and other automobile parts stolen from his business at 1685 Kluttz Road between Aug. 30 and Sept. 2.
– Doris Ann Shuping, 1570 E. Ridge Road, reported a burglar tried to break into her home between Aug. 29 and Sept. 2.
– Raul Haro Salazar, 106 Tammy Road, reported his vehicle stolen from his home between Aug. 29 and Sept. 1.
– Oralia Martinez Short, 1395 Robertson Road, reported someone tried to break into her home Sept. 3. Damage to a door facing totaled $200.
– Johnny Lee Wooten, 33, was charged Sept. 2 with misdemeanor larceny.
– Jarred Shane Wale, 23, was charged Sept. 2 with assault on a child at 326 Wilcoy Road, Rockwell.
– Joshua Drew Ballard, 24, was charged Sept. 2 with communicating threats.
– Heather Dawn Nixon, 20, was charged Sept. 2 with assault with a deadly weapon.
– Mechelle Marciunna Glenn, 19, was charged Sept. 2 with injury to personal property at 5607 Agner Drive.
– Anthony Dale Upright, 31, was charged Sept. 2 with felony larceny of a motor vehicle at 3330 Shue Road.
– A burglar broke into Cheeseman’s General Store, 9805 Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell, Sept. 2 and stole six cartons of cigarettes. Total loss was $995.
– A 20-year-old reported Sept. 3 that he was assaulted between Aug. 24 and 31 in a cell.
– Adam Geiger Dennis, 17, 309B W. Council St., and Jeremy Ryan Earnhardt, 17, 250 Efird Road, Gold Hill, were both charged with simple affray following a Sept. 3 fight in a gym class at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– A vehicle owned by Garrett Kerr Moore of Woodleaf was recovered Sept. 3 on Bee Line Lane after it had been stolen and then abandoned with the key left inside. The outside was damaged and the stereo had been removed from the inside.
– Gregory Thompson Barnett, 21, was charged Sept. 3 with assault on a minor child.
– Wayne Bostian, 28, was charged Sept. 3 with felony breaking and entering a building at 186 Josie St., Rockwell.
– Elvie L. Bost, 48, was charged Sept. 3 with second-degree trespassing at 200 Audrey Lane.
– Ian Benton Morris, 19, was charged Sept. 3 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance on Enochville Avenue at Tuckaseegee Road in Kannapolis.
– Lindsay Nicole Clay, 22, was charged Sept. 3 with simple assault.
– Joshua Jermaine Morris, 20, was charged Sept. 3 with assault on a female.
– Larry Dean Menius, 59, was charged Sept. 3 with two counts of felony indecent liberties with children.