More of Safrit’s ‘Thoughts for the Day’
Other ‘Thoughts for the Day’
Here are other examples of Johnny Safrit’s “Thought for the Day:”
– Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
– Humility is not thinking less of yourself ó it is thinking of yourself less.
ó Author unknown
– The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
ó Abraham Lincoln
– Do something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn’t, do something else.
ó Franklin D. Roosevelt
– Life is what we make it. Always has been. Always will be.
ó Anna Mary “Grandma” Moses
– Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
ó Henry Ford
– Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
– Live as if you were to die tomorrow; Learn as if you were to live forever.
ó Mahatma Gandhi
– If you wait until you see the robin, spring will be over.
ó Warren Buffett
– The longer we dwell on our misfortunes the greater their power to harm us.
– Following the course of least resistance makes for crooked rivers and crooked men.
ó Lanny Henninger