Deadline for posters is 5 p.m.
• Keller Memorial Lodge 657 will hold a Stated Communication on Monday, Aug. 12. A Master Mason Lodge will open at 7:30 p.m. There will be a ticket drawing for the fundraiser.
• Weddington family annual reunion Aug. 18 at Lutheran Chapel Church in China Grove. Lunch at 1 p.m. Bring a picnic lunch. Info: 704-857-2112.
• Anyone interested in participating in Dunbar Reunion parade scheduled for Aug. 31, contact Essie Fox for application and final waiver at 704-630-0922. Line up for parade is at East Spencer Town Hall at 9 a.m. with parade beginning at 11 a.m.
• 50th reunion of Kannapolis’s A.L. Brown High School Class of 1963, Friday, Sept. 6, Saturday, Sept. 7. Friday, 4 p.m., tour of high school; 5:30 p.m., hot dog supper; 6:30 p.m., home football game against Sun Valley. Saturday, 8:30 a.m. tee times at The Club at Irish Creek (Contact Keith Small at Boxcar371a1@aol.com to sign up until Friday, Sept. 6.) Saturday, 10 a.m., school tour. Other tours on Saturday: Music Hall of Fame, Curb Motorsports, GI House, Kannapolis History Room at A.L. Brown and new Veterans Park at the square downtown. Dinner/banquet, 5:30 p.m., The Club at Irish Creek. Reservations, contact Joyce E. Bost at firstname.lastname@example.org, 704-224-3776.
• 107th Annual Wood Reunion for descendents of Richard Alexander today, 1 p.m., Dan Nicholas Park Shelter 1. Covered dish dinner and dessert.
• Southern City Church’s annual Women in White concert is Sunday, Sept. 22, at 4 p.m. This is an open invitation for the women of Rowan County to participate in this concert. The first rehearsal is Monday at 6 p.m. at Southern City Church. All rehearsals will be held at Southern City Church. The church is located at 940 S. Long St., East Spencer. Information; Deloris Foxx 704-636-9759 or Sharron Foxx 704-245-0855.