Fourth of July closings
The Fourth of July is Saturday, below is a listing of municipal and county closings for the holiday.
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all four recreation centers will be closed Friday.
• There will be no Salisbury Transit service on Saturday.
• The Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Friday.
• The Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on the regular schedule.
• Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-216-7567.
• Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
• Salisbury Community Park will operate on its regular schedule.
Rowan County offices will be closed Friday. Recycling centers will be open Friday and closed Saturday. The county landfill will be closed Friday and will reopen on Saturday.
China Grove Town Hall will be closed on Friday like normal. Trash pickup will not be affected.
East Spencer Town Hall will be closed on Friday.
Faith Town Hall will be closed Friday.
Granite Quarry Town Hall will be closed on Friday. Trash pickup will not be affected.
Rockwell Town Hall will be closed Friday. Trash pickup will not be affected.
Spencer Town Hall will be closed Monday. Trash pickup will run one day behind schedule next week.
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July.