South Main Book Co.
1. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Shadow Land, by Elizabeth Kostova.
3. Mississippi Blood, by Greg Iles.
4. The Fix, by David Baldacci.
5. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
6. Bad Feminist, by Roxane Gay.
7. Desperation Road, by Michael Ferris Smith.
8. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
9. Black Book, by James Patterson, David Ellis.
10. South and West, by Joan Didion.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
3. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. The Women in the Castle, by Jessica Shattuck.
6. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, by Lisa See.
7. Black Book, by James Patterson, David Ellis.
8. Mississippi Blood, by Greg Iles.
9. Exit West, by Mohsin Hamid.
10. Earthly Remains, by Donna Leon.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. Hallelujah Anyway, by Anne Lamott.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. Old School, by Bill O’Reilly and Bruce Feirstein.
6. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
7. The Stranger in the Woods, by Michael Finkel.
8. South and West, by Joan Didion.
9. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
10. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.