Blotter: Two people cited after breaking into a Rockwell home
By Shavonne Walker
ROCKWELL — Two people face misdemeanor charges after they were cited with breaking into a Rockwell home. The break-in occurred at 6 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Sunset Drive.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office issued citations for Phillip Cody Morgan, 33, and Ashley Rose Hobson, 35, for misdemeanor breaking and entering. Both have since been released from the Rowan County Detention Center.
Morgan has a pending 2018 case for felony possession with intent to sell and deliver a counterfeit controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. He has been convicted of robbery with a dangerous weapon and misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon.
Hobson has been convicted of felony obtaining property by false pretenses, possession of drug paraphernalia, and assault with a deadly weapon.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Southeast Middle School on Thursday reported vandalism at 1570 Peeler Road.
• William Bartholomew Littleton, 42, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 800 block of Lincolnton Road.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman on Thursday reported vandalism in the 300 block of Wiley Avenue.
• A man reported Wednesday that someone took items from a vehicle parked at Spectrum, 1216 Lincolnton Road.
• Rasheed Lamar Holmes, 28, was charged Wednesday with felony possession with intent to manufacture a controlled substance Schedule I in the 300 block of Bendix Drive.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.