Letter: Some things to learn from COVID-19 outbreak
We may learn some things from the pandemic.
• Don’t waste food
• Don’t waste toilet paper
• Washing our hands was more important than we thought!
• We appreciate our teachers more than ever
• The carbon footprint is reduced worldwide (for now)
• Our remotes and phones are cleaner than ever
• Even my steering wheel is getting clean regularly
That is just a short list.
And though we have heard a lot about hand washing, I recommend frequently changing hand towels.
Also, using white vinegar in the rinse cycle will get towels cleaner, softer and has antibacterial properties. Stay well.
— Caroline Greene