Crime blotter: July 3
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole a firearm from his vehicle while in the 700 block of Shore Acres Road.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his lawnmower and weedeater from the 5800 block of South Main Street.
• A man reported on Tuesday someone stole his vehicle while parked in the 300 block of Shady Rest Lane.
• Alexander Dane Wiseheart, 29, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 3600 block of South Main Street and Piper Lane.
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• Willie James Johnson, 27, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor breaking and entering in the 200 block of Railroad and East Henderson streets.