Blotter: Sept. 21
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man on Monday reported $479 was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in his driveway in the 300 block of West Colonial Drive.
• The city of Salisbury reported $1,000 in plants were stolen from the 300 block of Annandale Avenue, which is adjacent to Hurley Park.
• Vue Coin Laundry on Monday reported a burglary in the 800 block of South Fulton Street.
• Salisbury Police received a report that a woman was seen hitting her child and tearing the child’s shirt in the 300 block of South Arlington Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Friday reported his garage was entered by a man who was trying to evade law enforcement in the 2300 block of Airport Road. The man took a bottle of water from the victim’s fridge.
• A woman on Friday reported a phone scam that resulted in a $8,500 loss.
• A woman on Friday reported a larceny of automobile accessories in the 70000 block of Interstate 85 in China Grove.
• A man on Friday reported a larceny from a motor vehicle in the 1800 block of U.S. 29 North in Salisbury.
• Two different outbuildings in the 900 block of Mount Vernon Road in Woodleaf were broken into on Friday. The total estimated loss was $1,575.
• A woman’s purse was stolen Friday in the 1900 block of Barringer Road in Salisbury
• A man on Saturday reported a larceny from a motor vehicle in the 1300 block of Julian Road in Salisbury.
• Hobby Lobby on Saturday reported fraud resulting in a $422 loss in the 100 block of Tingle Drive in Salisbury.
• A person reported finding a rusted revolver buried in mulch in the 100 block of Roger Drive, which is near an intersection with Mooresville Road.
• A woman overdosed Saturday in the 1500 block of Saw Road in China Grove.
• A woman on Saturday reported a breaking and entering in the 4200 block of Franklin Community Center Road in Salisbury.
• A woman on Sunday reported a breaking an entering that resulted in a $900 loss in the 100 block of Franks Farm Lane in Salisbury.
• Old Carolina Brick on Sunday reported a burglary in the 17300 block of Old Beatty Ford Road in Gold Hill.
• Rock and Chain on Sunday reported a larceny from the business in the 300 block of Leach Road.